National Wholesale Fuels delivers the simplest and most efficient solution to supplying gasoline, diesel products and branding opportunities to your site across the country.
To gain a competitive advantage in today’s market, you need more than fuel and branding. Our approach to giving you that edge is called The Energy to Succeed, and it’s at the heart of National Wholesale Fuels’ values.
What The Energy to Succeed Means For You:
- More national brands to choose from: Shell, Exxon, Mobil, BP, Citgo, Marathon, Phillips 66, Chevron, Texaco, Valero, and Shamrock.
- More fuel and c-store equipment buying power
- Tailored business solutions for the independent dealer channel of business
- Experienced Dealer Business Managers and field staff
- Complete fuel inventory management for your site
- Tailored store branding solutions
- Growing in the future to meet your fuel and service needs
- Logistical expertise
- WINKS c-store merchandise buying program
There is much more.
It is not just a slogan. It’s our commitment to you. Doing everything we can to give you The Energy to Succeed today, tomorrow, and in the years to come.
National Wholesale Fuels operates within nine distinct Business Units throughout the United States. The foundation of our organization is our field operations team, our Dealer Business Managers. This devoted group of professionals, who work directly with our customers, are committed to insuring customer success through meaningful, growth oriented relationships. They know that our success is completely driven by the success of our customers, and so, are focused on providing win/win solutions aimed at delivering “The Energy To Succeed”. They are backed up by a professional support and logistics organization whose depth of experience and capabilities are second to none in the business.
The growth of National Wholesale Fuels is based on filling the need for a best in class fuel supply solution for today’s independent fuel and convenience business owners. We fill that need by leveraging our scale of operations in the US and bringing those benefits to our wholesale relationships.